Agile Project and Product Management (m/w/d) - #738739
Tintschl Technik GmbH
Fascination aviation - Ready to take off!
For our long-standing business partner AIRBUS we are looking for you as a new employee of Tintschl TT!
- Coaching engineering operations teams, so-called "squads", to live the nWoW model
- Improving the nWoW model by collecting on-site feedback and proposing model updates
- Contributing to the change management of the nWoW transformation (communication, training, facilitation of workshops, change management plan)
- Improving the functioning of teams carrying out operational activities
- Participate in the change management of different company projects such as the digital Transformation of the company (e.g. DDMS - Digital Design Manufacturing and Services, ImpAct - Project - Improvement Actions Management).
- BSc/Msc degree in Business Administration or similar is requested
- Experience in the areas of Agile Coaching, Change Management, Project Management
(Waerfall, Agile, Agile at scale, ...)
- Knowledge in Google Suite
- Fluent English language skills is requested
What we can offer you
- A standard permanent employment contract with a multi-award-winning employer (Kununu Top Company 2022, Focus Top National Employer 2022, etc.)
- Above-tariff remuneration with attractive bonuses
- Continuous personal support through a fixed contact person
- Holiday and Christmas bonus
- Bonus payment "Employees recruit employees" up to 1,000 €
- Company pension plan
- Possibility of home office in agreement with our clients
- Flexible working hours through a personal flexitime bank account
- Individual further training opportunities
- Option of permanent employment at our client´s company
That sounds like a challenging task for you?
Then we are looking forward for your application! Send us your cv, your salary expectations and your possible starting date by e-mail, by mail or directly via our career portal.
You can find more information about us at www.tintschl.de or directly from one of our contact persons.
This is Tintschl
The Tintschl Group with its headquarters in Erlangen has stood for premium service competence in the fields of human resources, engineering and IT since 1997. Our employees are specialized in the implementation of technically and organizationally demanding projects for our nationwide customers. Find the perfect job with us and apply.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Dieser Job ist abgelaufen. Bitte benutzen Sie das Suchformular, um aktive Jobs zu finden oder Ihren Lebenslauf einzureichen.